Welcome to our Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps Website
Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games
Activities are GAME - BASED – a strong emphasis is placed on skill acquisition - and are organised in an age appropriate manner with a view to:
improving physical & psychological well being
promoting school and club links
KEY FEATURES ABOUT KELLOGG'S GAA CÚL CAMPS
- The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
- The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
- On the last day of the camp a "blitz" will be organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps - are run throughout the summer from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 2.30pm, in all 32 Counties and overseas. (see Camp venues for dates).
Attendance is open to primary school children aged 6 years to 13 years.
What To Bring
- Packed lunch + drink
- Hurley and Helmet for Hurling and Camogie
- Mouthguard for Football
- Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, runners, boots
- Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
- Sun cream and baseball hat
In the ROI €55 for 1st. child; €45 for 2nd child; €40 for 3rd and subsequent children.
In NI €50 for 1st child; €45 for 2nd child ; €40 for 3rd and subsequent children.
For children attending a second camp, without gear, the cost is €35 in ROI and €30 in NI.