GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps are open to children between the ages of 6 to 13 at the time the relevant Camp takes place.
- The hours of the camps are 10.00 am to 2.00pm Monday to Friday for the duration of the relevant Camp. The GAA and/or Kellogg's shall not be responsible for any child left unsupervised by their parents or guardians outside these hours.
- The Online Booking facility in respect of each Camp closes at noon on the last Friday preceding the start of such Camp*. (*Subject to availability).
- To avail of family discounts (for 2nd and 3rd children etc.) all bookings must be made in the one single transaction.
- The Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camp kit (including a jersey and training top) and backpack (together the “Kit”) are included in the cost of the Camp.
- If you book your child for a second camp, please note that such Kit will not be included for the second booking. Special rates are available for the second camp.
- Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps reserve the right to make date / venue changes and/or cancellations if necessary and will not be held accountable or liable should activities be suspended or cancelled due to adverse weather or other events beyond our control (including but not limited to war, strike, riot, crime, plague, hurricane, flood, earthquake, pandemic and/or volcanic eruption).
- In cases where coaching activities are suspended due to adverse weather conditions, Camp Co-ordinators will make reasonable efforts to supervise indoor activities – provided only that the relevant host club/venue can offer an indoor facility at no extra cost. If such an indoor facility is not or cannot be made available, the Camp Co-ordinator will make contact with all relevant parents/guardians. It will then be the responsibility of parents/guardians to make arrangements to collect their children from the Camp.
- Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps shall operate to the highest applicable standards but cannot be held liable or responsible for damages, injuries or loss of possessions of any participant. Parents/guardians of each participant are advised to obtain personal insurance to cover any such occurrences. We advise that all valuable items are left at home and we cannot be held liable for any lost property during any Camp.
- Any misbehaviour by a Camp participant will result in such participant being suspended from the Camp and in the event of such suspension, no refund will be provided.
- In relation to each Camp participant, acknowledgement slips must be provided on or before his/her first day of camp.
- Acknowledgement Slip may be returned to us by:
- (a) Hand delivery to the Camp Co-Ordinator;
- (b) E-mail to the relevant Camp Co-Ordinator’s designated e-mail address;
- (c) Postal delivery to the Camp Co-Ordinator (must include stamped & self-addressed envelope)
KIT DELIVERY AND AVAILABILITY
- In relation to online Cúl Camp bookings made prior to 4 June 2020, our aim is to ensure that participants will receive their Kit the week commencing 4 June 2020 and/or thereafter.
- In relation to online Cúl Camp bookings made the week prior to the relevant Camp commencing, our aim is to ensure that participants will receive their Kit the following week.
- Subject to availability, and unless there are any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavour to fulfil your order for the Kit item(s) listed in the Confirmation email.
- Please note that there may be delays in Kit delivery for reasons such as unforeseen circumstances or the delivery zone.
- For the purpose of these Terms "delivery" or "delivered" in relation to Kit shall be deemed to have occurred upon you or a third party nominated by you acquiring physical possession of the relevant items, which will be evidenced by signing for the receipt of the items at the agreed delivery address.
- All delivery orders for Kit are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because items are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give you information about alternative options and delivery dates.
UNABLE TO DELIVER
- If we are unable to deliver your Cúl Camp Kit, we will try to find a safe secure place to leave your parcel.
- If we cannot find a safe and secure place, your item(s) will be returned to our depot and we will leave a note explaining where your parcel is and how you can rearrange delivery.
- If the initial delivery was unsuccessful, please contact us to rearrange delivery for another mutually convenient day.
EXCHANGES – CHANGE OF SIZE
- If, after receiving your Cúl Camp Kit, you decide that it is the wrong size for your child, then you may be able to request a change in size, without having to pay any additional cost.
- If you wish to exchange Kit, please bring entire Cúl Camp Kit received to the Cúl Camp Co-ordinator on the first day of the relevant Camp.
- In order for an exchange to be possible, the relevant Cúl Camp Kit must be in its original packaging.
- The Camp Co-ordinator will endeavour to exchange it on the day of return but may have to proceed with one of the following options due to lack of Kit availability:
- exchange during the course of the Camp week; or
- arrange alternative date for Kit exchange.
- The Camp Co-ordinator has the right to refuse to exchange Kit due to condition of such Kit.
- ONLINE PURCHASES -For kits purchased online an exchange can be facilitated through your county contact if aviailability allows. Please see link https://www.kelloggsculcamps.gaa.ie/contact-us
- Cancellations due to medical reasons must be notified on or prior to the first day of the relevant Camp.
- Such cancellations must be verified in writing by the relevant participant’s doctor.
- If such verification is provided within 3 days of the notice of cancellation, a full refund will be issued in respect of the affected participant (excluding the cost of the Kit (€35.00/£32.00 each) and any applicable delivery charges).
- If such verification is provided later than 3 days of the notice of cancellation, only half the Camp fee for the affected participant will be refunded (excluding the cost of the Kit (€35.00/£32.00 each) and any applicable delivery charges).
- In view of the current COVID-19 pandemic, please note that the safety of our participants and staff is of the utmost importance to us.
- As of 1 April 2020, all our Camps for 2020 are expected to go ahead as scheduled based on the latest available advice from the relevant authorities.
- However, these are uncertain and challenging times. Due to the nature of this fast-developing situation, we will be required to monitor events on an ongoing basis.
- In order to provide some certainty for participants and parents, please note that in the event it becomes necessary to cancel a Camp on the advice of the relevant authorities due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- on or before 1 June 2020; please note we will unfortunately not be in a position to deliver any Kit and a full refund will be provided and no administration fee (as referred to below) will be charged;
- on or before the first day of the relevant Camp; a full refund will be provided (excluding the cost of the Kit as already provided (together with any applicable delivery charge)) and no administration fee (as referred to below) will be charged.
- Without prejudice to the two above sections (Medical Cancellations) and (COVID-19), no refunds will be issued for notices of cancellations received less than 7 days before the first day of camp (no exceptions).
- For Cancellations more than seven days in advance of your camp, please click on Refunds tab at bottom of the homepage.
- If you requested the delivery option for your child/rens kit, you will be charged for the Kit/s (€35.00/£32.00 each) plus delivery (€10.00/£10.00) - the remaining fee will be issued as a refund.
If you have not received confirmation at least 14 days before your preferred date of Camp, please contact the Co-ordinator of the proposed Camp.
Information obtained by Kellogg’s & GAA becomes part of the data held by Kellogg’s & GAA for the purposes of administering Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003. In order to continue to improve Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps, Kellogg’s & GAA may contact you by e-mail or phone for research purposes. Kellogg’s & GAA may also contact you about future Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps events.
The following Privacy Information is being provided to you as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation. It is intended to inform you of how the Personal Information provided on this form will be used, by whom and for what purposes. If you are unclear on any aspect of this form, or want any further information, please contact the GAA’s Data Protection Officer on 01 8658600 or email@example.com.
Who is the data controller?
The GAA at Croke Park, Jones’ Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 3.
How can I contact the Data Protection Officer for the GAA?
GAA Data Protection Officer’s details are available at gaa.ie/dataprotection call 01 8658600
What is the purpose of processing my Personal Data?
The personal data contained on this form will be used to fulfil the contract between the GAA and you by administering and running the Cúl Camp your child has selected to attend. If you provide your child’s medical information and your explicit consent for the GAA to process this information, This will be used to enable the Camp Co-Ordinator(s) to provide medical assistance to your child if required. If you have explicitly consented by ticking the relevant boxes on the application form, your personal data may also be used to contact you for research purposes and to notify you of future Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps.
Will anyone else receive a copy of my Personal Data?
Your personal data will not be shared outside Cúl Camps personnel.
Where is your Personal Data stored?
Your data will be stored electronically on the Cúl Camps Database which is provided by Tibus, 2nd Floor Macken House, 38-40 Upper Mayor Street Dublin 1, D01 C9W8. Tibus is our contracted
a “data processor” who ensure your Personal Data is stored safely and securely.
How long will your Personal Data be stored for?
Your child’s personal data will be deleted within two months of the conclusion of the Cúl Camp unless you have explicitly consented to the GAA retaining this information for the purpose of contacting you in future. If you have consented to us retaining your/your child’s data for the purpose of notifying you of future Cúl Camps, we will retain your/your child’s data for a period of two years, unless you withdraw your consent earlier.
How can I obtain a copy of the Personal Data held by the Club/GAA?
You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data and can do so by contacting us. This information will be provided to you within one month.
What are my privacy rights relating to my Personal Data?
You have the right to have your Personal Data updated, rectified, or deleted in certain circumstances if you so wish. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to processing and to data portability - You can do so by contacting us.
Where can I get further information?
Further information regarding your rights can be obtained through the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, or on www.dataprotection.ie
How do I make a complaint or report a breach?
Should you wish to make a complaint or report a breach in relation to your Personal Data, you can do so by emailing the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner firstname.lastname@example.org
CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
In order to participate, your child must meet certain eligibility criteria. Please read carefully before registering your child for Cúl Camps. If you have any questions related to the eligibility criteria of the camps please contact us.
If you know that your child is not eligible please consider other camps. At present we have a number of counties that have Camps available specifically for children with special needs. Please contact us for additional information.
Please note: Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps may recommend an alternative camp for your child based on their needs with regards to participation in the camp, i.e. day attendance only, shorter duration at camp, participation for specific activities only etc. This recommendation will be based on the best suitable option for your child to gain maximum experience in the camp’s activities.
In addition, if your child is not successful in the selection process we will provide you with information on other possible opportunities for your child in sport and physical activity. We are currently actively engaging with other agencies to obtain sufficient information to enable your child to continue participating in sport and physical activity.
Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Kellogg Company of Ireland Limited, Three, Dublin Airport Central, Dublin Airport, Dublin, Ireland, K67 Y7E5 (company registration number IE049450). PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
- This promotion is open to residents of ROI and NI. Entrants aged 17 and under must have permission of a parent or guardian.
- Entries to this promotion from employees of Kellogg’s (the “Promoter”), their immediate families, it’s affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion are excluded.
- Purchase of a marked participating promotional pack is necessary. Variants include Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies, and Kellogg’s Bran Flakes. NPN available for NI only. See paragraph named ‘NI Entries’ below for further details.
- Internet access required.
- Multiple entries will be accepted; however, each entry must be accompanied by a unique code from participating packs. Entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Excessive pack purchases and consumption is not encouraged by the Promoter.
- Max one prize per GAA club. All registered GAA clubs in Ireland will feature on a dropdown menu. Kellogg’s do not accept responsibility and cannot amend selection of incorrect club.
- The promotion is open from 00.00 1st April 2020 to 23:59 on 28th August 2020.
- Entrants are required to:
- Purchase a promotional pack of Kellogg’s cereal.
- Visit gaa.ie/kelloggsculcamps.
- Input the unique code from their promotional pack of Kellogg’s cereal.
- Answer a question of skill.
- Select your nominated GAA club from drop down menu.
- All GAA club nominations will be entered in the draw.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- There are three (3) prizes of €25,000, €10,000 and €5,000 available to be won for GAA clubs. €25,000, €10,000 and €5,000 cheque must be appointed to a club and is not for personal use.
- All prizes are paid in euros only. This is applicable across ROI and NI GAA clubs. If the GAA Club winner is a NI club, they will still receive the winning prize in cheque in Euros. Any additional bank charges, fees or market exchange rates may apply depending on the bank and will be the responsibility of the winning club, if and where relevant.
- GAA club winners will receive a winning plaque or Kellogg branded sign to put up in the club.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion.
Winner Selection and Notification
- A GAA Club must have at least 1,000 nominations or more to qualify for the draw. Winners will be selected at random by computer generated selection.
- The draw for the winning clubs will take place on 4th September 2020 and those clubs shall be notified via email within 7 days of selection.
- If a winning club does not reply within 14 days of initial contact, the prize will be forfeit and a draw with qualifying clubs only will be conducted again.
- The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- It is the responsibility of the winning GAA club to supply the correct contact information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant or club has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- GAA Club winner representatives are invited to attend a winner’s presentation at the end of the promotion to accept the cash prize on behalf of the people who entered for the GAA club to win. This will include participation in reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion is subject to Irish Law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied (if any) for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to DataPrivacyOfficer@Kellogg.com
By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
Promotional marked packs are available to purchase in NI. However, no purchase is necessary for Northern Ireland entrants only. To enter, request unique codes by sending a Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps NI Request to: https://www.kelloggs.ie/en_IE/contact-us.html
Participants are required to provide:
1) Full Name
2) Postal address including postcode
3) An email address
On receipt of above, up to a maximum of 5 unique codes will be sent to the participant. There is a limit of 5 codes per person, per calendar month during the promotional period.
The last date to request a unique code is 19th August 2020. Any requests received after this date will not be processed.
Participant Eligibility Criteria
The following is a list of participant eligibility criteria for a child to attend the Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camp. Please read carefully before registering your child for Cúl Camps.
Children who attend the Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps must possess the following in order to participate:
- Are between the ages of 6-13 at the time the relevant Camp takes place.
- They are predominantly independent (requiring help only with tying shoes, toileting etc.)
- They possess verbal communication skills appropriate within 2 years of their age.
- They display behaviours that allow them to function in a group setting that does not affect other group members (no biting, kicking, displays of defiant behaviour and/or running away).
- They do not possess a medical problem (including but not limited to COVID-19) that requires a nurse for constant supervision.
- Parents must disclose ALL necessary information that will allow us to provide a safe environment for the child’s week at Cúl Camps.
- We reserve the right to request a doctor’s letter/medical form where deemed necessary. If requested, such letter/form must be provided to us in order for the relevant child to participate in the relevant Camp.
Athletes will be ineligible, and be sent home and not allowed to return to the Camp (and no refund shall be provided) if they display the following during the course of a Camp:
- Runaway/fleeing behaviours
- Biting/scratching/hitting behaviours
- Defiant or conduct disorders.
- Mobility limitations that prohibit them from ambulating 1/2 mile or inability to participate in the sport activities.
- Medical needs that require constant nursing supervision or communicable diseases (including but not limited to COVID-19)
- Symptoms and/or other signs of any communicable diseases (including but not limited to COVID-19). This is in order to protect all participants and staff.
- If you have any questions related to the above criteria, please contact us. If you know that your child is not eligible, please consider other camps.
- We reserve the right to request a doctor’s letter/medical form where deemed necessary and, if requested, such letter/form must be provided to us in order for the relevant child to continue to participate in the relevant Camp.