GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps are open to children between the ages of 6 to 13.
- The hours of the camps are 10.00 am to 2.30pm. (The GAA and Kellogg's shall not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours).
- Booking will not be accepted on the first day of any camp. The Online Booking facility closes at noon on the Friday preceding the week of the camps*. (*Subject to availability).
- To avail of family discounts (for 2nd and 3rd children etc.) all bookings must be made in the one transaction.
- Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camp gear The Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camp gear (including a jersey and training top) and backpack are included in the cost of the camp.
- If you book your child for a second camp, please note that the GAA gear and backpack will not be included for the second booking. Special rates are available for the second camp.
- No refunds for cancellations received less than 7 days before the camp (no exceptions).
- For Cancellations more than seven days in advance, please click on Refunds tab at bottom of homepage.
- Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps reserve the right to make date / venue changes if necessary and will not be held accountable should activities be suspended or cancelled due to bad weather.
- In cases where the weather is deemed so bad that the coaching activities need to be suspended, the co-ordinator will be available to supervise indoor activities, only if the host club or venue can provide such an indoor facility. Should such a facility not be available and the weather shows no sign of improving, the co-ordinator will contact the parent or guardian to advise them should the suspension of coaching activities become necessary. It will then be the responsibility of the parent / guardian to make arrangements to collect the child. The coaching staff will of course supervise all children until they have been collected.
- Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps will operate to the highest standards but it cannot be held liable or responsible for damages, injuries or loss of possessions and parents/guardians are advised to obtain personal insurance for these occurences. We advise valuable items to be left at home.
- Misbehaviour will result in the participant being suspended from the camp; no refund will be given.
- Acknowledge slip returned by: (a) personally dropping Application form into Coordinator (b) email (c) post, (but you must include stamped self-addressed enveope). Acknowledgement slips must be produced on arrival of the child’s first day of camp.
- If a refund is requested after the delivery of the Cúl Camp kit and the above regulations have been adhered to, the delivery cost and the kit cost will be deducted from the refund.
- Cancellations due to medical reasons must be verified in writing by the attending physician. A refund will be issued upon receipt of physician verification. Medical cancellations must be verified within 3 days of cancellation to receive full refund. After this time period, only half the fee will be refunded.
AVAILABILITY OF ITEMS
All delivery orders for items are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because items are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give you information about alternative delivery dates.
Online Cúl Camp bookings prior to June 4th will receive their kits the week commencing June 4th and thereafter. Camps booked the week prior to the Camp commencing will receive their kit the following week.
Subject to availability, and unless there are any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavour to fulfil your order for item(s) listed in the Confirmation email.
There may be delays for reasons such as unforeseen circumstances or the delivery zone.
If for any reason we cannot meet the delivery you will be kept. For the purpose of these Terms "delivery" or "delivered" shall be deemed to have occurred upon you or a third party nominated by you acquiring physical possession of the items, which will be evidenced by signing for the receipt of the items at the agreed delivery address.
Online Cúl Camp bookings prior to June 4th will receive their kits the week commencing June 4th and thereafter. Camps booked the week prior to the Camp commencing will receive their kit the following week. Please see terms & conditions for further details.
UNABLE TO DELIVER
If we are unable to deliver your Cúl Camp kit, we will try to find a safe secure place to leave your parcel. If we cannot find a safe and secure place, your item(s) will be returned to our depot. We will leave a note explaining where your parcel is and how you can rearrange delivery. If you are not at the delivery location at the time agreed, please contact us again to rearrange delivery for another mutually convenient day.
Exchanges – for a change of size
If you decide that the Cúl Camp kit is in the wrong size for your child/ren, then you may be able to request a change in its size, without having to pay an additional cost. To exchange kit , just bring entire Cúl Camp kit to the Cúl Camp coordinator on the first day of Camp. The Cúl Camp kit must be in its original packaging to ensure it will be exchanged. The Camp coordinator will endeavour to exchange it on the day of return but may have to proceed with the following options due to kit availability.
- Exchange during the Camp week
- Arrange alternative date for kit exchange
The Camp coordinator has the right to refuse exchange kit due to condition of kit.
If you have not received confirmation at least 14 days before your preferred date please contact the Co-ordinator of the proposed camp.
- Information obtained by Kellogg’s & GAA becomes part of the data held by Kellogg’s & GAA for the purposes of administering Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003. In order to continue to improve Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps, Kellogg’s & GAA may contact you by e-mail or phone for research purposes. Kellogg’s & GAA may also contact you about future Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps events
1. This competition is open to residents of Ireland only. Purchase of a participating pack required for ROI residents, no purchase required for Northern Ireland residents. Entrants must register a child for a Kellogg’s GAA Cúl camp online and pay associated fees.
2. Entrants ages 17 and under must have permission of a parent or guardian, coach or adult team member.
3. All online camp registrations must be completed by a parent or guardian.
4. To enter, register your child online for Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps and ROI residents must enter unique codes found on promotional packs. No unique code required for NI residents.
5. Internet access required.
6. Max. 1 prize per household.
7. Final date for registration is midnight 30th August 2019.
8. For full terms and conditions, visit gaa.ie/kelloggsculcamps
Promoter: Kellogg Company of Ireland, Airside Business Park, Swords, Dublin (Company registration number IE049450).
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Registered office: Kellogg Company of Ireland, Airside Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin (company registration number IE049450). PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
1. This promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Entrants aged 17 and under must have permission of a parent or guardian.
2. This promotion excludes employees of Kellogg’s (the “Promoter”), GAA, O’Neills, their immediate families, it’s affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion.
3. Purchase of a participating promotional pack is necessary for residents of Republic of Ireland only. No purchase necessary route for Northern Ireland, see clause 10 for details.
4. Internet access required.
5. Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camp registration required.
6. Multiple entries will be accepted; however each entry must be accompanied by a unique Cúl Camps registration and a unique code from participating packs. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
7. Max one prize per person.
8. The promotion is open from 00.00 2nd April 2019 to 23:59 on 30th August 2019.
9. Entrants are required to:
i. Purchase a promotional pack of Kellogg’s cereal.
ii. Visit gaa.ie/kelloggsculcamps.
iii. Register their child online for Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps and pay associated camp fees.
iv. Follow the online instructions and enter their details as directed.
v. Input the unique code from their promotional pack of Kellogg’s cereal.
vi. Answer a question of skill.
10. No purchase necessary for NI residents only. NI residents will not be required to answer a question of skill.
11. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
12. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
13. There are three (3) x sports gear vouchers worth €5000 available to be won for the winner’s appointed GAA club team. €5000 vouchers must be appointed to a club and are not for personal use. €5000 vouchers are only redeemable only by O’Neills. The 3 x winners will also receive a one4all voucher to the value of €500 for personal use.
14. No cash or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion.
15. The prizes in whole or in part are non-transferable. Winners must nominate a GAA club team for the €5000 O’Neills voucher or else forfeit the prize.
16. The prize provider (O’Neills) is not a participant or sponsor in this promotion and prize giveaway.
Winner Selection and Notification
17. 3 x random prize draws will be performed by an independent third party to select winners throughout the duration of the promotion.
18. Draws will take place on 30th June 2019, 30th July and 30th August 2019.
19. Winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the applicable draw.
20. If the winners do not reply within 14 days of initial contact, the prize will then be offered to a runner up winner who will be selected in the same manner.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters
23. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
24. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
27. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
28. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
29. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
30. This promotion is subject to Irish Law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
31. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.