- No refunds will be paid where notice of cancellations is received by us less than 7 days before the start of the relevant Camp (no exceptions).
- For Cancellations notified more than seven days in advance, a refund will be paid, but:
- a small administration fee will be charged in order to cover our costs of refund (including payment processing fees) and such fee will be deducted from the amount of your refund; and
- if you requested the advance delivery option for your child’s kit you will be charged for the Kit (€35.00/£32.00 each) plus delivery fee (€10.00/£10.00) and such amounts will also be deducted from the applicable refund.
- Where a refund is due, this will be paid to you within a reasonable amount of time (which period may be at least six weeks) in order to allow us to arrange payment processing.
For bookings made online:
- Click on the Refund Request button
- Submit your Camp registration number (RX...)
- Select the booking part(s) that you are applying to have refunded
- Fill in the comment box with a reason for request for refund.
For bookings made offline:
Please contact your County Coordinator.