- No refunds will be paid where notice of cancellations is received by us less than 7 days before the start of the relevant Camp (no exceptions).
- For Cancellations notified more than seven days in advance, a refund will be paid, but:
- a small administration fee (€3/£3) will be charged in order to cover our costs of refund (including payment processing fees) and such fee will be deducted from the amount of your refund; and
- you will be charged for the Kit (€35.00/£32.00 each) plus delivery fee (€7.80/£7.20) and such amounts will also be deducted from the applicable refund.
- Where a refund is due, this will be paid to you within a reasonable amount of time (which period may be at least six weeks) in order to allow us to arrange payment processing.
- To provide some certanty for participants and parents, please note that in the event that it becomes neceassary to cancel a camp on the advice of the relevant authorities due to the COVID-19 pandemic - a refund will be provided. However, please note this refund will not include the cost of the Kit (€35/£32) and the delivery charge (€7.80/£7.20) as the Kit will still be delivered, notwithstanding any such cancellation. No further administration fee(as referred to above) will be charged.
Kit delivery is a third party cost with no margin or administration fee added by the GAA.
For bookings made online:
- Click on the Refund Request button
- Submit your Camp registration number (RX...)
- Select the booking part(s) that you are applying to have refunded
- Fill in the comment box with a reason for request for refund.
For bookings made offline:
Please contact your County Coordinator.