- No refunds will be paid where notice of cancellations is received by us less than 7 days before the start of the relevant Camp (no exceptions).
- For Cancellations notified more than seven days in advance, a refund will be paid, but:
- a small administration fee (€3/£3) will be charged in order to cover our costs of refund (including payment processing fees) and such fee will be deducted from the amount of your refund; and
- you will be charged for the Kit (€35.00/£32.00 each) plus delivery fee and such amounts will also be deducted from the applicable refund.
- Where a refund is due, this will be paid to you within a reasonable amount of time (which period may be at least six weeks) in order to allow us to arrange payment processing.
- To provide some certanty for participants and parents, please note that in the event that it becomes neceassary to cancel a camp on the advice of the relevant authorities due to the COVID-19 pandemic - a refund will be provided. However, please note this refund will not include the cost of the Kit (€35/£32) and the delivery charge as the Kit will still be delivered, notwithstanding any such cancellation. No further administration fee(as referred to above) will be charged.
Kit delivery is a third party cost with no margin or administration fee added by the GAA.
Please read our related information and terms and conditions for details about cancellations or refunds due to Covid-19
For bookings made online:
- Click on the Refund Request button
- Submit your Camp registration number (RX...)
- Select the booking part(s) that you are applying to have refunded
- Fill in the comment box with a reason for request for refund.
For bookings made offline:
Please contact your County Coordinator.