Terms And Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps are open to children between the ages of 6 to 13.
· The hours of the camps are 10.00 am to 2.30pm. (The GAA and Kellogg's shall not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours).
· Booking will not be accepted on the first day of any camp. The Online Booking facility closes at noon on the Friday preceding the week of the camps.
· To avail of family discounts (for 2nd and 3rd children etc.) all bookings must be made in the one transaction.
· Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camp gear The Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camp gear (including a jersey and training top) and backpack are included in the cost of the camp.*
· If you book your child for a second camp, please note that the GAA gear and backpack will not be included for the second booking. Special rates are available for the second camp.
· No refunds for cancellations received less than 7 days before the camp (no exceptions).
· For Cancellations more than seven days in advance, please click on Refunds tab at bottom of homepage.
· An administration fee of €2 is applied to all credit card bookings.
· Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps reserve the right to make date / venue changes if necessary and will not be held accountable should activities be suspended or cancelled due to bad weather.
· In cases where the weather is deemed so bad that the coaching activities need to be suspended, the co-ordinator will be available to supervise indoor activities, only if the host club or venue can provide such an indoor facility. Should such a facility not be available and the weather shows no sign of improving, the co- ordinator will contact the parent or guardian to advise them should the suspension of coaching activities become necessary. It will then be the responsibility of the parent / guardian to make arrangements to collect the child. The coaching staff will of course supervise all children until they have been collected.
· Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps will operate to the highest standards but it cannot be held liable or responsible for damages, injuries or loss of possessions and parents/guardians are advised to obtain personal insurance for these occurences. We advise valuable items to be left at home.
· Misbehaviour will result in the participant being suspended from the camp; no refund will be given.
· Acknowledge slip returned by: (a) personally dropping Application form into Coordinator (b) email (c) post, (but you must include stamped self-addressed enveope). Acknowledgement slips must be produced on arrival of the child’s first day of camp.
If you have not received confirmation at least 14 days before your preferred date please contact the Co-ordinator of the proposed camp.
- Information obtained by Kellogg’s & GAA becomes part of the data held by Kellogg’s & GAA for the purposes of administering Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003. In order to continue to improve Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps, Kellogg’s & GAA may contact you by e-mail or phone for research purposes. Kellogg’s & GAA may also contact you about future Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps events.
Photographic or Video Permission
- During the Cúl Camp week our participants may be photographed or filmed for coaching, and promotional activities. These images will adhere to the GAA guidelines for filming/photography. Should you object to your child appearing in these images, please inform your local Cúl Camp coordinator ASAP.
*To guarantee being issued with the gear (jersey & top) and backpack the week of the Cúl Camp, please book by 31st May 2016. In certain instances the gear and backpack may be supplied at a later date if booking takes place after 31st May 2016.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Entrants aged 17 and under must have permission of a parent or guardian, coach or adult team member except employees of Kellogg’s (“the Promoter”), GAA, their immediate families, their group companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Kellogg’s cannot accept entries from other countries or addresses.
- Competition opens from 00:00 1st April 2016 – 23:59 11th August 2016.
- Purchase of a participating promotional pack is necessary for residents of Republic of Ireland only. Internet access required. Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camp registration required.
- For the chance to win, you must log on to gaa.ie/kelloggsculcamps register your child online for Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps and pay associated camp fees and follow the online instruction and enter your details as directed. ROI residents only must enter the last 4 digits of the barcode found on promotional packs and answer a question of skill.
- Multiple entries will be accepted, each entry must be accompanied by a unique Cúl Camps registration. One entry per individual Cúl Camps registration. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- Entrants who do not give correct details may be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- There are 3 x prizes of training apparel to a value of €5,000 each to be won. Maximum one prize per household. The winner must nominate a team to receive the training apparel, this team can choose from a list of items provided by Kellogg’ sporting goods provider, currently O’Neills International Sportswear. Items, quantities and sizing at the team’s discretion to the value of €5,000. Where possible all items will be delivered in the team’s colours with Kellogg’s branding.
- Winner must nominate a team to which the prize will be sent.
- The winner’s chosen team must be between the ages of 6 and 13.
- Winners to provide a contact name, address and phone number of a contact from their chosen team. Winner will ensure they have the permission of contact before supplying details.
- All items are subject to availability. Delivery charges may apply.
- The prize value is €5,000 any costs incurred above this are the responsibility of the team and will not be covered by Kellogg’s or the GAA as part of the prize.
- Each winner will also give receive a €500 voucher for Kellogg’ sporting goods provider, currently O’Neills International Sportswear for their personal use.
- The three winning entries will be selected at random under independent supervision by August 31st. Winners will be contacted within 7 days of being selected. There will be an additional ‘catch all’ draw 9 months after the competition has ended for all entries including any entries received after the closing date of 11th August 2016 on 31st May 2017 for a prize of a €500 voucher for Kellogg’ sporting goods provider, currently O’Neills International Sportswear for their personal use.
- For names and counties of prize winners send an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Cúl Camps 2016 winners’ within 3 months of the promotion close date. Entries to this address will not be accepted.
- In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 14 days of the initial notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- Training gear will be provided to the winner’s chosen team by the individual goods provider responsible for the part in question and will be subject to any additional terms and conditions as specified by those service providers. None of these service providers are part of Kellogg’s organisation and all goods are taken at the risk of the winner and their chosen team. In the event of any problems or complaints arising, those must be addressed by the winner to the relevant goods provider and not to the Promoter.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
- If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated / manual means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Anyone using multiple addresses, identities or email addresses will be disqualified immediately.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Please note that the Promoter may disclose customer information to other companies in its group or to third parties used by the Promoter and its affiliates solely for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
- Prize winners will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the promotion at no extra compensation over and beyond the award of prizes.
- In the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. By participating in the offer, you accept these terms & conditions and are bound by all the rules and regulations in full. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
PROMOTERS: Kellogg Company of Ireland, St John's Court, Swords Road, Santry (company registration number IE049450).